About the Director - Anupama Eswar
Mrs. Anupama Eswar now holds the prestigious Mother Theresa award from the Global Achivers foundation,New Delhi. A reward for her strong commitment towards this field and her unshakable resolve to provide true education with value creation
She started the school in 2004 with a vision-
"To bring back the lost glory of education system".
Is a post graduate in natural sciences, a gold medalist and has a flair for child psychology. Involved with a Non Governmental, International organization - Bharath Soka Gakkai which works towards peace, culture and education. Has been working with children here, based on the concept of value creation. It has been her interest to bring up children with a great sense of respect. She is a dedicated Montessorian.
Golden Arch Features
- An excellent education system
- An exclusive environment
- Encompasses all round development
- Dedicated & Committed management
- All are montessori trained teachers
The Education system at Golden Arch involves
- A respectful and courteous dealing with children and treat them as we wish to be treated ourselves.
- Attention to individual child, given almost exclusively to suit one`s individual nature.
- Artificial schedules are removed which exerts an extremely disorganizing influence on the nervous integration
Value creation system
What is this?
It is not just good values and morals taught to children through stories. This means creating value out of each activity the child performs, leading to cherishing greater values in the real sense. This takes all importance in this materialistic and stressed world today!